While you can easily converse with any of your contacts, one of the highly popular and beneficial features of WhatsApp is group chat. There are times when we want to chat at once with our group of friends or with our family members on a single platform, and the group chat feature in WhatsApp allows you to do that conveniently. You can not only just chat with members in a group conversation but can also send and forward messages, images, videos and documents for the members to see. There is no limitation to the number of groups you can have on WhatsApp. You can create or be a part of many groups on WhatsApp with any number of members.
There are times when we want to send a message to many people at once or to many groups at once. These messages could be you wishing an occasion, like New Year, Christmas, or informing something about you or making an announcement. Going to each group and typing the message, or copying or forwarding the message to each group takes time. All you want is a simple way through which you can send a message at once to all the WhatsApp groups you are a part of. At present the official version of WhatsApp does not provide any feature as such to send a message to all the groups. If you want to know about this capability, then we can help you with a simple and easy guide.
Broadcast a Message to All The WhatsApp Groups
As you know that the normal WhatsApp version does not enable you to send message to all the groups, with a pro version you can achieve this task easily, If you have not heard about the WhatsApp mod versions, then let me tell you that this is a professional version of WhatsApp that functions like that but also provides a wide range of extra features and functions to enhance your WhatsApp use capability.
Amongst all these features is one to send a message to all the WhatsApp groups, There are many WhatsApp versions, but the best amongst them is GBWhatsApp. So here, we will discuss about how to send a message to groups using GBWhatsApp application.
How to Send a Message at Once to All WhatsApp Groups?
- Download and install GBWhatsApp latest version from Here.
- If you want to use your existing number for your WhatsApp account enabled with this new feature, then you must uninstall the official app. Else you can keep both, official WhatsApp application and GB WhatsApp and set up GB WhatsApp account with a new number.
- After download, install the GBWhatsApp application.
- After installation, go to the device’s home screen and launch the application.
- Provide your number, verify with OTP, enter your name and pick DP to complete the setup.
- Now, go to the top right corner after opening your GB WhatsApp application.
- Tap on ‘Broadcast Message to Groups’.
- Select all the groups you want to send your message to.
- Now the Broadcast channel is created.
- Type in your message and send to all the groups at once easily.
There you go. Following the above stated steps, sending message to all the groups at once is quite easy, isn’t it?
Please Share This Page With Your Friends On Social Media